The Terms apply to all present and future deliveries and other operations. This also applies if www.codliveroilshop.eu the customer at a next contact is not back on these Terms pointed. For acquisition and use of all data www.codliveroilshop.eu written permission of www.codliveroilshop.eu required. The competent court of www.codliveroilshop.eu is headquartered in Almelo.
Ordering takes place exclusively through the website www.codliveroilshop.eu. Once the order process has completed, you will receive the order confirmation e-mail.
For payment distinguish between customers with a Dutch bank and customers with a foreign bank account.
All products by www.codliveroilshop.eu will be offered for shipment to PostNL or DHL. www.codliveroilshop.eu can not accept liability for damage or loss occurring during the transport of your order via PostNL or DHL. Compensation is excluded, to the extent not caused by gross negligence. If an order is unfortunately not available within three working days, www.codliveroilshop.eu always contacts you by email or by phone.
The shipping costs to EU and Non-EU countries are automaticaly calculated during the ordering process.
1. The entrepreneur has a complaints procedure and handles complaints by filling out the complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement should be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days after the customer has found the flaws.
3. Complaints are handled within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the supplier will answer within the term of 14 days, with a notification of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If a complaint cannot be solved in mutual consultation, this results in a dispute that is eligible for a dispute settlement.
5. In case of complaints, the customer should first contact the supplier. In case of complaints that cannot be solved by mutual consultation, the customer can contact the foundation WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will act as an intermediary. If a solution is not found, the customer has the right to hand over his complaint to an independent dispute commission, appointed by foundation WebwinkelKeur, their decision is binding and both entrepeneur and customer agree to this binding decision. The costs for handing over this complaint to the dispute commission will be paid by the customer to the dispute commission. It is also possible to announce complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr). This will act as an intermediary in the dispute.
6. A complaint does not suspend the supplier's obligations, unless the supplier indicates otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found legit by the supplier, the supplier will either replace or repair the supplied products without costs.
If you want to return a product, or cancel an order, you have the right to do notify us within 14 days. After this notification, you have another 14 days to return the product(s). You have to notify us first.
Returns can only be accepted if the product packaging is undamaged and (if applicable) the seal is unbroken.
The return shipping costs are for the account of the customer. Within 14 days after the return shipment is received, we will reimburse the payment.
www.codliveroilshop.eu treats personal data very carefully and will not provide to any third party. Personal data shall be included if you have indicated, in a mailing list, which is made to keep you informed about promotions and new products. This mailing list is used only by www.codliveroilshop.eu. If no price is set at such an offer, it is always possible in writing (by e-mail or by post) to indicate. The data is immediately removed from the mailing list.
www.codliveroilshop.eu tries all information on this website regularly updated. Despite this care and attention it is possible that the content is not correct, complete and / or up-to-date. All information on this website is only for informative purposes. It is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or prescriber or replacement of any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. Product appearance may differ from the image shown. The content is intended for personal use. The information on this website is not intended to promote products as medicine as a diagnostic possibility, to heal, to treat or prevent any disease. It also poses no product is a substitute for a varied diet. Read for the use of the products purchased on this site information from the manufacturer of the products (or in the packaging or label) carefully. Always consult your doctor or prescriber.
www.codliveroilshop.eu is not liable for direct or indirect damage or threat of injury to, or in any way connected with the use of information or products or services provided by means of this website are obtained or the inability to consult the site.
www.codliveroilshop.eu is not liable for any consequences of delayed delivery of an order, or the inability to deliver ordered items. www.codliveroilshop.eu should the website at its discretion and at any given moment (to) modify or terminate, with or without prior notice.
www.codliveroilshop.eu is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
The content of www.codliveroilshop.eu.nl, including all texts, photos and logos are copyrighted. Nothing on this website, whether or not modified, may be reproduced without written permission from www.codliveroilshop.eu be taken. Copyright © 2012 www.codliveroilshop.eu, Ootmarsum, Netherlands. www.codliveroilshop.eu is a part of Haiwi B.V.