1. The entrepreneur has a complaints procedure and handles complaints by filling out the complaints procedure.
2. Complaints about the performance of the agreement should be fully and clearly described and submitted to the entrepreneur within 7 days after the customer has found the flaws.
3. Complaints are handled within 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the supplier will answer within the term of 14 days, with a notification of receipt and an indication when the customer can expect a more detailed answer.
4. If a complaint cannot be solved in mutual consultation, this results in a dispute that is eligible for a dispute settlement.
5. In case of complaints, the customer should first contact the supplier. In case of complaints that cannot be solved by mutual consultation, the customer can contact the foundation WebwinkelKeur (www.webwinkelkeur.nl), which will act as an intermediary. If a solution is not found, the customer has the right to hand over his complaint to an independent dispute commission, appointed by foundation WebwinkelKeur, their decision is binding and both entrepeneur and customer agree to this binding decision. The costs for handing over this complaint to the dispute commission will be paid by the customer to the dispute commission. It is also possible to announce complaints via the European ODR platform (http://ec.europa.eu/odr). This will act as an intermediary in the dispute.
6. A complaint does not suspend the supplier's obligations, unless the supplier indicates otherwise in writing.
7. If a complaint is found legit by the supplier, the supplier will either replace or repair the supplied products without costs.